|Weekdays (except holidays)||3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, Sunday, holidays||1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
Visiting hours are as above. In order to maintain the safety and recovery of patients, we ask for your cooperation in the following matters. Please be aware that visiting patients outside of visiting hours may interfere with their medical treatment, so please be punctual.
- Visitors must obtain permission from the nurse at each ward nurse station.
- If you use the parking lot, please have your parking ticket stamped "Visiting" at the staff station in the ward where the patient is hospitalized.
Visitors: 150 JPY for up to 1 hour, 50 JPY added every 30 minutes for over 1 hour (up to 1,000 JPY/day)
- Depending on the situation of the inpatient ward, the condition of the patient, and the patient"s wishes, visits may be restricted (visits by children under 15 years old are restricted to the Comprehensive Perinatal Maternal Medical Care Center on the 5th floor of the Clinical Building, and visits by children under 12 years old are restricted at the Pediatric Medical Center).
- Please refrain from visiting in large groups or with small children.
- If you have a fever or a cold, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitation while under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please inform your relatives, friends, and acquaintances of the visiting hours.
The hospital retains the right to restrict or prohibit visitations depending on the status of infectious diseases such as influenza and new coronaviruses.