For the first visit without an appointment, reception is open from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, except for holidays.
Patients with appointments are accepted until 5 p.m.
- First-time visitors to this hospital
- First-time visitors to this department
- Patients who last visited over six months ago
- Patients with a referral from another medical institution, but without an appointment made by that institution
- Please fill out the Patient Registration Form at the application desk near General Reception.
- After filling out the application form, please submit the application form, referral letter (if you have one), insurance card, and hospital card (if you have one) to the reception desk for your first visit, and wait in front of the General Reception.
- Once registration is complete, patients will be called after 8:30 a.m.
- Receive your registration information and give it to the outpatient receptionist.
For inquiries on which department to visit, please contact the Patient Counseling Desk.
Regarding the special fee for first-time patients
A special initial consultation fee is charged and must be paid in full by patients in addition to the consultation fee for those without a written referral from other medical institutions.
5,500 JPY (consumption tax included) will be charged for both medical and dental services
5,000 JPY (tax free) for midwife services
Patients who are eligible for the following categories
Patients without referral letters from other insured medical institutions
- New visitors
- Patients who have previously completed treatment at this hospital
- Patients who have discontinued treatment at their own discretion and have not had a consultation for over one month.
Even if you are a single parent card and/or infant beneficiary cardholder, you will be charged a special initial examination fee if you fall under any of the above categories.
In the current Japanese medical system, cooperation and functional sharing between hospitals and clinics are being promoted. In general, hospitals are in charge of acute care and special treatment and tests, while clinics such as family doctors are in charge of daily treatment.
In accordance with the amendment of the Health Insurance Law of April 2016, hospitals with specified functions and community medical support hospitals with 500 or more general beds (classified as large hospitals) are required to charge a special fee for "those who wish to see a doctor without a referral from another medical institution" and "those who choose to see us again despite our written request to refer them to another medical institution" in addition to the regular medical fee,
We are a community medical support hospital with more than 800 beds which puts us in the category of a large hospital.
For second and subsequent visits
- For return visits
- Those who have consulted the same medical department within the past 6 months.
- All visitors seeking consultations must have their hospital cards read by the reception machine.
- If you have an appointment, the department you have an appointment with will be displayed.
- If you do not have an appointment, the departments you have previously visited will be displayed. Please select the department of your choice. If you are unsure of which department to visit, please consult General Reception.
- When the reception is completed, the registration information will be issued from the returning reception machine.
Please put the registration information in the accounting file and hand it to each outpatient reception.
Your hospital card will be returned to you with your other documentation.
About special subsequent consultation fee
For those who wish to see a doctor without a letter of referral after a written request for referral to another insured medical institution has been made, the hospital will charge a "special subsequent consultation fee" which must be paid in full by patients in addition to the regular outpatient treatment fee (subsequent consultation fee).
2,750 JPY (consumption tax included) will be charged for both medical and dental services
2,500 JPY for midwife services (tax free)
The patients who are in this category
Patients who visit our hospital again without a written referral at their own choice, despite a written request from our hospital to refer them to another medical institution.
Patients with a referral letter
- Patients with a referral letter and an appointment made through the same medical institution.
For patients who do not have an appointment please see the information for first-time visitors.
- Please come to the General Reception desk on time for your appointment.
- Please submit your referral letter, medical appointment form, insurance card, and hospital card (if you have one) to the General Reception desk.
- Once registration is complete, patients will be called after 8:00 a.m.
- Please pick up your registration information at the reception desk and give it to the outpatient receptionist.